In this issue:
- A message from co-chairs Ken Liberman and Aug Nishizaka
- An announcement of our thematic session, "Documenting Unconscious Tacit Racism/Inequality in Every Day Life," to be featured at the 2018 meeting of the ASA in Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- A consideration of our section's international membership, by Ken Liberman
- An EMCA profile of Pierce Flynn
- A graduate student profile of Yusuke Arano
- Some brief announcements from Will Gibson, Dirk vom Lehn, Anne Rawls, and Waverly Duck
Enjoy! And remember: contact newsletter editor Don Everhart (email included in the newsletter) if you would like to be featured in the next edition.